Map & Directions
This Property is located down town Como at a 20 minute walk from the lake.
Hotel Como is situated 15 minutes from the COMO CENTRO exit on the A9 motorway and is located right on the crossroads between Milan and Lugano in Switzerland. Milan Malpensa International airport is only 40 minutes away by car.
HOW TO REACH US:
From Milano Malpensa:
-> take the Malpensa Express to Saronno (17 minutes) -> from Saronno take the train to Como Borghi (33 minutes).
Como Borghi train station is 400 meters from the hotel.
From Milano Malpensa:
-> take the Malpensa Express to Milano Cadorna (29 minutes) -> from Milano Cadorna take the train to Como Borghi (57 minutes). Como Borghi train station is 400 meters from the hotel.
From Como Nord Lago (train station):
-> take the train towards Milan for 1 stop (3 minute journey) get off at Como Nord Borghi - the hotel is situated 400 meters from the train station.
The property is easily reachable from the following locations:
- The A9 Como – Chiasso motorway, exit at Como Centro: 5 km (10 minutes by car)
- Como historical centre: 400 m (10 minutes on foot)
- Como Borghi Railway Station: 400 m (5 minutes on foot)
- Como San Giovanni Railway Station: 2 km (7 minutes by taxi)
- Como Lago Railway Station: 1.5 km (5 minutes by taxi)
- Milan Malpensa Airport: 50 Km (40 minutes by taxi)
- Milan Linate Airport: 60 km (50 minutes by taxi)
- Lugano - Agno Airport (Switzerland): 30 km (25 minutes by taxi)
Hotel Como has an onsite outdoor car park with 22 places and an indoor garage with 10 places (we recommend you book your space in advance).
There are 2 main parking areas near the hotel (at a charge):
- public parking in Piazza della Tessitrice (50 m from Hotel Como)
- public parking "Ippocastano" in Via Aldo Moro (130 m from Hotel Como)
- Fieramilano Exhibition Centre in Rho – Pero: 40 km (35 minutes by car)
- Villa Erba Convention Centre in Cernobbio (Como): 6 km (10 minutes by car)
- Lugano (Switzerland ): 30 km (25 minutes by car)
- Fiera Milano Exhibition Centre in Rho - Pero: 40 km (40 minutes by car)
For more travel information please visit the following sites:
- Trains: www.trenitalia.it www.ferrovienord.it
- Milan Airports: www.sea-aeroportimilano.it
- Malpensa Express timetable: www.malpensaexpress.it
- Buses From airports: http://www.sptlinea.it http://www.autostradale.it/ http://www.starfly.net/
- Lugano – Agno (Switzerland) Airport: http://lugano-airport.ch